Arsene Wenger reveals why he rejected Real Madrid


Former Arsenal gaffer, Arsene Wenger has revealed the reasons why he snubbed Real Madrid on more than one occasion.

The experienced manager had been linked with Real Madrid in recent years but he insisted on completing his project with Arsenal before leaving in 2018.

" For me, the coach's work has to have an impact on three different levels,. "Mr Wenger said in Monaco ahead of the Laureus World Sports Award.

" First, in the careers of the players that you work with. Secondly, in the style of the team.

And, thirdly, in the structure of the club for which he works. For me, the aspect is very important as I felt that it was not the time to leave Arsenal because we were still developing the structure."

The 69 years old, who is currently available after he left Arsenal in the summer of 2018, was asked if he will consider managing Real Madrid in the future.

"I can't answer you because I don't know what's going to happen in the future. My job is to get the best out of the players and I hope to continue doing that in the future, but first I have to get the best out of myself and I am now looking for the best way to develop." He responded.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cristiano Ronaldo: Champions league top scorer Since 2013

'There is no going back, am leaving Real Madrid' - Ronaldo told his international team-mates on friday

My girlfriend is pregnant- Ronaldo