Cristiano Ronaldo confirms the birth of his twin sons


Real Madrid and Portuguese Superstar Cristiano Ronaldo took to his official Facebook page to confirmed the arrival  of his twin sons, after Portugal's semi-final defeat to Chile in the ongoing FIFA Confederation Cup in Russia.

Sportainment reported earlier this month that the 32 years-old gave birth to twins via Surrogate mother, Cristiano reportedly named the twins Eva and Mateo.

"I was in the service of National team, as always, body and soul even though my two sons were born. Unfortunately, we have not been able to achieve the main sporting objectives that we wanted, but am sure we will continue to give joy to the Portuguese.

"The president of the football federation and the National picker have today had an attitude that had touched me and I will never forget."

"I am very happy to finally be with my children for the first time." he wrote.

In few months time, Ronaldo will also welcome another child with his girlfriend Georgina Rodriquez, who is reportedly pregnant.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cristiano Ronaldo: Champions league top scorer Since 2013

'There is no going back, am leaving Real Madrid' - Ronaldo told his international team-mates on friday

My girlfriend is pregnant- Ronaldo