"seeing my ex teammates unhappy makes me sad too" - Neymar hit out at Barcelona board


While he is enjoying his new home and banging in goals for his new employers,  Neymar's thought is still with his former club.

The Brazilian attacker said he is not happy seeing his former teammates unhappy, he also stated that those in charge of Barcelona are not capable to lead the prestigious club.

"I don't have anything to say to the Barcelona board. Well, actually I have something to say: I am disappointed with them." he told Deportes Cuatro.

"I spent four years there and was very happy. I began happy, spent four years happy and left happy, but certainly not with them. "

"For me they shouldn't be in charge of Barcelona. Barcelona deserves much better,  and everyone knows this."

"Seeing my former teammates unhappy makes me sad too. I hope that things get better for them and that they return to being the team they were and become one that can compete with the others."

Neymar scored twice and assisted two others as PSG thrashed Toulouse 6-2, in total, the new PSG poster boy have three goals and three assists in just two Ligue 1 matches.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cristiano Ronaldo: Champions league top scorer Since 2013

'There is no going back, am leaving Real Madrid' - Ronaldo told his international team-mates on friday

My girlfriend is pregnant- Ronaldo