Manchester United re-sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic


Manchester United has confirmed the return of Zlatan Ibrahimovic after the big Swede penned a new one year deal with the club.

Less than three months ago, the former Juventus and AC Milan forward was released by Manchester United after injury ended his season.

The club official website confirmed the Swedish striker has penned a new one year-deal with the club and will wear the number 10 shirt.


'Manchester United is delighted to announce that Zlatan Ibrahimovic will continue his journey with the club and has signed a one year-deal. He will wear the number 10 jersey. '

Ibrahimovic said: Am back to finish what I started. It was always mine and the club's wish to stay.  I cannot wait to get back out on that the Old Trafford pitch, but I also know what I have to Take my time to make sure that I am ready.

'I have been working hard and will continue to do so to make sure I am in the best possible condition for my return to the pitch. '

The former Paris Saint-Germain forward will hope he can add the premier league title to the ones he won in Sweden, Italy,  Spain and France.

The 35 year-old made 46 appearances and scored 28 goals for Manchester United last season.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cristiano Ronaldo: Champions league top scorer Since 2013

'There is no going back, am leaving Real Madrid' - Ronaldo told his international team-mates on friday

My girlfriend is pregnant- Ronaldo