Former Real Madrid player now works as a tobacconist


He was a former Real Madrid player,  he won numerous titles with the Spanish giant and shared the same dressing room with the world's best players such Zinedine Zidane, De Lima Ronaldo, Raul and Luis Figo but now he works as a tobacconist.

Oscar Minambres was a product of Real Madrid's youth Academy, he made his first team debut against Las Plamas in 2002. He also made his Champions League debut against Porto that same year.

The former midfielder cum defender retired from the beautiful game in 2007 at the age of 26 after he failed to fully recover from a knee injury that sent him out of Real Madrid.  He made a total of 37 appearances for the Los Blancos.

'There were times in which I didn't know what to do,  but I conquered the whole challenges, I had to focus on helping my family.' he explained to Spanish media outlet Panenka.

'I have spent six years working eight to eight, I don't like the tobacconist, I don't like my job, but i don't have a choice. It is not in my dreams. I don't feel accomplished, but I hope it last until I retire.' he added.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cristiano Ronaldo: Champions league top scorer Since 2013

'There is no going back, am leaving Real Madrid' - Ronaldo told his international team-mates on friday

My girlfriend is pregnant- Ronaldo