Lukaku posts farewell message to Everton football club ahead of his £75million move to United


Soon-to-be Manchester United forward Romelu Lukaku has posted a farewell message to Everton football club ahead of his imminent move to United.

The former Anderlecht striker revealed that his close friend and Soon-to-be team-mate Paul Pogba helped convince him to join Manchester United.

Manchester United beat off competition from Lukaku's former club Chelsea to sign the 24 year-old Belgian forward.



He wrote on his official instagram handle:" I want to thank you to all the people involved at Everton. I want to thank the fans for your support throughout the four years we've spent together. '

Wayne Rooney join Everton on a two-year deal

'You guys helped me through all my games and I can proudly say it was an honour to play in front of you.' To the staff at the stadium and training ground, thank you for making me feel at home from the first day I walked in. To my team-mates it was great to play with you guys. To technical staff thank you for helping me become a better player.'

'Working with you guys has been a pleasure and I'll take your advice throughout the rest of my career. Thank you Everton football club.'

Lukaku, who is currently enjoying his holiday with Paul Pogba in Los Angeles, is expected to join his new team-mates today (monday) for the start of pre-season training.

The Belgium international, who joined Everton on loan in 2013 before sealing a permanent move to the Goodison park in 2014, scored 87 goals in 166 appearances for the Toffees.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cristiano Ronaldo: Champions league top scorer Since 2013

'There is no going back, am leaving Real Madrid' - Ronaldo told his international team-mates on friday

My girlfriend is pregnant- Ronaldo