I hope to be successful at Chelsea - Soon-to-be striker Alvaro Morata


Soon-to-be Chelsea striker Alvaro Morata sat down with popular Spanish news outlets, Marca to discuss his new adventure in the English Premier league.

On Wednesday, Chelsea announced via their official website that they have reached an agreement with Real Madrid for the transfer of Morata.

The Premier league champions will reportedly pay Real Madrid £70.6m for the transfer of the 24 year-old, who will become Chelsea record signing and the most expensive Spanish footballer in history.

'Am Very happy, God willing tomorrow I will be a Chelsea player,  where they always admired me.' he told Marca as he prepare to sign a five-year deal worth £155,000 per week with the Blues.

Morata also confirmed to Marca that he wouldn't come back to Real Madrid again like he did last year.

He said: 'Again I don't think am going to Madrid, I find it difficult and its not something that is in my plan.'

'it was obvious the goal was to leave, it's been a strange summer and until I passed my medical, I wouldn't be calm.' he added.

"I hope to be successful at Chelsea. I have to grow up if not I wouldn't have gone.

The Spanish international said he has no hard feelings towards Zinedine Zidane. He said: " I thank him very much and wish him goodluck for this year.'

Finally, he thanks Real Madrid and those that has been supporting him.

'Many thanks to Real Madrid faithfuls who has supported me once more,  I will always wish the best for Real Madrid.' he concluded.

He will replace Diego Costa, who is expected to leave this summer, as Chelsea's first choice striker.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cristiano Ronaldo: Champions league top scorer Since 2013

'There is no going back, am leaving Real Madrid' - Ronaldo told his international team-mates on friday

My girlfriend is pregnant- Ronaldo