Wizkid's Second Child, King Ayo hospitalised


Wizkid's second baby mama Guinean-American Musician Binta Diamond Diallo took to her Instagram handle to disclosed the sickness of her son, King Ayo.

#prayforAyo 🙏 
The hardest part of being a parent is that you cant stop the world from hurting your child, you can only be there to ease the pain 😭💔 #prayformyson 🙏
LikeComment
574 likes
  • bluediamond224#prayforAyo 🙏 
    The hardest part of being a parent is that you cant stop the world from hurting your child, you can only be there to ease the pain 😭💔#prayformyson 🙏

My world stopped few days ago When my son was accidentally injured and was badly hurt 😭 watching my child go through something so horrifying really hurts my soul 💔💔💔😭😢I keep asking myself over and over again why this happened to my King but I guess only God knows the answer....so all I can do now is to pray for my son. Dear God Today I bring my child to you, please heal him and protect him from all evil and in every way 🙏 #prayforAyo 🙏
LikeComment
676 likes
  • bluediamond224My world stopped few days ago When my son was accidentally injured and was badly hurt 😭 watching my child go through something so horrifying really hurts my soul 💔💔💔😭😢I keep asking myself over and over again why this happened to my King but I guess only God knows the answer....so all I can do now is to pray for my son. Dear God Today I bring my child to you, please heal him and protect him from all evil and in every way 🙏 #prayforAyo 🙏

Recall that Wizkid denied fathering the boy back in February last year, despite the baby boy being named after him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cristiano Ronaldo: Champions league top scorer Since 2013

'There is no going back, am leaving Real Madrid' - Ronaldo told his international team-mates on friday

My girlfriend is pregnant- Ronaldo