"Thanks for loving me and my imperfections" - Annie Idibia to her husband


Nollywood Actress Annie idibia took to her Instagram page to show appreciation to her husband, 2 face idibia, for loving her so much despite her Imperfections.  She posted a picture of the herself leaning on 2baba's shoulder. See the post below

29,014 likes
  • annieidibia1The Joy You Bring...This Mannnnnnnnnnnn 😍😍😍😍Thanks For Loving Me And All My Imperfections,Making my Imperfections Look Perfect! Accepting Me Just The Way I Am.. Making Everyday Of My Life Like A Magical Sweet Adventure..Giving Me So Much To Look Forward 2 Every Single Day.. God Bless You "myMine" .πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ Be Safe Out There.#appreciationTuesday


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cristiano Ronaldo: Champions league top scorer Since 2013

'There is no going back, am leaving Real Madrid' - Ronaldo told his international team-mates on friday

My girlfriend is pregnant- Ronaldo