Tboss Reveals why she considered Kemen as a friend


In recent interview she granted Ebuka on Rubbin minds, Idowu Tokunbo also known as TBoss revealed why she considered fellow big brother Naija Housemate Kemen as friend.

Tboss talked about the sad event that occurred between the two housemates while they were in the BBNAIJA house. She also spoke about comedian AY jokes on the situation.

Her words " I considered Kemen as a friend , he was my go to guy. He was my buddy, my muscle . He encouraged me. He motivated me. So for what happened to have happened considering all the people that look up to me. It was sad. I was angry. I was humiliated and I did feel violated but I don't play the victim card. I honesty think that the decision that Big Brother took was the only decision to have been taken. And anything Kemen has to say about that, Na him get him mouth, e fit use am talk wetin him wan talk but he knows and we know."

" I have seen him a few times but I really don't want to talk to him because honesty the day Ebuka came into the house with Karen. I was thinking what would happen if I see Kemen because I thought there would be a party after then. I just wanted to slap him. I think I even said that then I came out and I said you know everyone can make mistakes because I am an attractive person but then I came out and I hear the interviews he has given, today he makes an apology and then tomorrow he comes out to say Tboss knows what happened and that if there was no N25 million involved, hopefully she will tell the truth."

 "What truth are you talking about? You are contradicting yourself and then you are calling me?. He has called me 15-20 times but I don't want to talk to him. I am not ready, because if I talk I would say the wrong things. I want to calm down."

On comedian AY's joke about the whole situation, the former BBNAIJA housemate said " I totally feel it was insensitive of him. It was very insensitive because like I said, I have a lot to say. Everyone who watched the show knows I am a very emotional person and I am very sensitive and this is something that can be overlooked or joked about. I see the comments, I sneak into my Instagram and see the comments and I am like, you are a female. This could have happened to you."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cristiano Ronaldo: Champions league top scorer Since 2013

'There is no going back, am leaving Real Madrid' - Ronaldo told his international team-mates on friday

My girlfriend is pregnant- Ronaldo