President Buhari will contest for the 2019 elections- Bala


Nigerian Lawmaker from Kaduna state Yusuf Bala has stated that the health issue of President Muhammadu Buhari wouldn't stop him from being electable or stop the denizens of Nigeria from voting for him in 2019 general election.

The House of Representatives member urged the citizens of Nigeria to re-elect President Buhari for second term in 2019. Bala said if president Muhammadu Buhari is elected for second term, he would consolidate on his achievements in office so far.

"As long as president is alive and healthy, let him contest and continue with the good work he started. Otherwise, we will have a problem in the country.

"It is sustainability that matters. He has a lot of initiatives, but people might not feel the impact immediately, if he has the opportunity to continue, the impact will be felt by Nigerians, so, I am In support of him seeking a second term.

"I am going to support his relection if he decides to continue. And I will give him maximum support I can muster. I am in support of him seeking a second term, I am in support of his re-election as long as he wants to re-contest. We are all humans. We are mortals.

"You can fall sick. I can fall sick. My child of one and half years was admitted in the hospital recently. We are human beings.

" Sicknesses is something that we can't avoid. It can happen to anybody. That angle as far as I am concerned, doesn't matter," Bala argued



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cristiano Ronaldo: Champions league top scorer Since 2013

'There is no going back, am leaving Real Madrid' - Ronaldo told his international team-mates on friday

My girlfriend is pregnant- Ronaldo