A South African Woman Said She's A Virgin And Never Kiss A Man At 52


A South African woman identified as Thembisile Ntaka has claimed she's still a Virgin, Ntaka revealed she still attends
 Umhkosi WoMhlanga ( A ceremony for virgin) at the age of 52.

The woman said in a social cohesion dialogue; ''Even at my age I still go to Umhkosi womhalanga. I began this journey when I was 14 years old. I got a lot of people criticising me for being a virgin and not having children. Some even tell me I will die a lonely woman. But that does not make me want to change my life.

" I'm the last born at home. My eight siblings got married and left me with my brother's two children." She added

Thembisile said she always hear her brothers' friends saying bad things about the girls they had slept wih.

"I decided then I didn't want to be one of those girls." She said.

Ntaka encouraged the younger ones to remain virgin till marriage.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cristiano Ronaldo: Champions league top scorer Since 2013

'There is no going back, am leaving Real Madrid' - Ronaldo told his international team-mates on friday

My girlfriend is pregnant- Ronaldo