Why I Exposed my boobs on BBN - Tboss

 Tboss revealed why she exposed her breast

Former Big Brother Naija Housemate Tokunbo Idowu
popularly known as TBoss has revealed the reason why she exposed her breast while in the Big Brother House.

In her interview with BEAT FM she revealed that it always her thing to strip naked anytime she want to take her bath.
The second runner up of the show said " The Big Brother house was a place where I was myself. At home I don't shower with clothes on."

She also noted that she usually walk naked in her house. During the show, Tboss was heavily critized by the viewers for revealing her boobs while on the show.

Tboss said she never knew that revealing her boobs would cause much drama on social media, adding that it was when her father sent her the viral snapshot of her breast that earned her so much criticism on social media.
In her words " He actually did a screenshot. He sent me a picture of myself and I was like Oh my Lord!"

She was also asked why she couldn't recite the National anthem. She insisted she can recite the National anthem fluently.

"But I was under pressure and tired  because the whole day, we were in the sun talking. It was a very emotional day and I was drained. I had a meltdown and it was very very justified" she concluded

You can watch the video of the interview via this link
https://youtu.be/XWPMlhRnKAk

Please Share this post

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cristiano Ronaldo: Champions league top scorer Since 2013

'There is no going back, am leaving Real Madrid' - Ronaldo told his international team-mates on friday

My girlfriend is pregnant- Ronaldo