Who are you to judge the life I live- Ahmed Musa slams his critics


Super Eagles midfielder Ahmed Musa took to his Instagram page to hit back at his critics. The Leicester city forward lashed out at those who are not happy with his decision to marry a new wife despite the fact that he's married to Jamila.

The former CSKA forward is married to Jamila and the couple has two kids. Musa, who is gearing up for his wedding with a new woman named Juliet wrote on his IG page: " Who are you to judge the life i live? I'm not perfect and I don't have to be! Before you start pointing fingers, make sur your hands are clean. #JULMUS."


  • ahmedmusa718Who are you to judge the life I live? I’m not perfect and I don't have to be! Before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.#JULMUS🤙🤙

  • iibrxhim@owen99wain np
  • _lil_lingLookin fresh
  • musa_tj👀
  • chikamsofelixsNo body have right to judge you or any other person in this world, my dear fellow your heart in all that you do. I wish to see you playing again every week end
  • adam_abu1Be strong and be prayerful@ahmedmusa718 May Almighty Allah guide usà

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cristiano Ronaldo: Champions league top scorer Since 2013

'There is no going back, am leaving Real Madrid' - Ronaldo told his international team-mates on friday

My girlfriend is pregnant- Ronaldo