Shina Peller open up on what went down between Davido and Ice prince


Quilox boss Shina Peller has narrated the fracas that happened between Davido and Ice Prince in his club. The two musicians clashed at the Delta Alive Concert organised by Shina Peller.

The Quilox boss opened up on what really cursed the fracas between the two musicians.

"Okay here's what really happened, my arrangements for the concert was to have a tour bus, so there was no time when anybody had a saloon car, it was a tour bus which everyone was in including myself, my artises, Lil Kesh, CDQ and everyone just so we are altogether to have fun but along the line, I found out that Davido had some friends in Warri.

Davido was with us in the bus from the airport to the hotel, he used the same bus from the hotel to Quest FM where we went for an interview before the show.

It was at Quest FM that his friends came to pick him with a White G-wagon, I don't even known who is the owner of the G-wagon.

So he was in his friend's G-wagon from the radio station to the event venue so it wasn't an issue at all."

The Quilox boss was also asked about performance hierarchy that allegedly upsets Ice Prince, he said " Now let me shock you my artise Base One even performed after Lil Kesh, so there was no superiority or hierarchy involved , I just wanted it to be a random event show."

The Event had two of my waiters in Quilox that sings I got them to perform at the show and we'll still do 3 more of the events before the year runs out."

However he said the issue is now settled despite the fact that the two musicians left Delta Airport in different lounges.

His words " We were coming back to Lagos, it was Ice Prince that got to be at the VIP Lounge, myself and Davido and Lil kesh and others were in a shed with just a standing fan. Really it's all one family everything I resolved now.

The only thing that got Davido upset was the fact that he  felt Ice Prince was being disrespectful to me not even to him because even Davido didn't complain about the logistics issue it was ice prince that complained just a little that's all." he concluded.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cristiano Ronaldo: Champions league top scorer Since 2013

'There is no going back, am leaving Real Madrid' - Ronaldo told his international team-mates on friday

My girlfriend is pregnant- Ronaldo