Serena Williams pens a love message to her unborn child


Serena Williams penned an open letter to her unborn child on social media. Serena posted a heartfelt message to her unborn child, she also celebrated her return to world's number one female tennis player.

She wrote : " My Dearest Baby, you gave me the strength I didn't know I had. You taught me the true meaning of serenity and peace. I can't wait to meet you. I can't wait for you to join the players box next year. But most importantly, I am so happy to share being number one in the world with you... .. From world's oldest number one to the world's youngest number one. - Your mommy

My Dearest Baby, You gave me the strength I didn’t know I had. You taught me the true meaning of serenity and peace. I can't wait to meet you. I can't wait for you to join the players box next year. But most importantly, I am so happy to share being number one in the world with you.... once again today. On@alexisohanian bday. 😉 from the world's oldest number one to the world's youngest number one. -Your Mommy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cristiano Ronaldo: Champions league top scorer Since 2013

'There is no going back, am leaving Real Madrid' - Ronaldo told his international team-mates on friday

My girlfriend is pregnant- Ronaldo