Lionel Messi Reveals the only player he asked to swap shirt with


Barcelona forward Lionel Messi has revealed that the only player he asked to swapped shirts with in his entire career was the present Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane.

The five times ballon d' or winner admitted he's not the type to swap shirts. He said the only player he ever asked for his shirt was Zinedine Zidane.

The two players played against each other in 2006, the same year the France legend retired from professional football.

The Argentine also claimed that former Real Madrid midfielder Guti asked him for his shirts twice.

" I am not the one to swap shirts. I asked, once I asked Zidane." Messi said



"Guti came and asked me. He asked me when we played there(santiago Bernabeu) and when we play here ( Nou Camp). In both matches." he added.

Messi also admits he prefer to swap his shirts with a compatriot

"I don't asked for shirts. If there is an Argentine, I will swap it with them. If not, I do not look and do not ask."

Lionel Messi has been in blistering form this season, banging in 49 goals in all competitions. His last-gasps winner on Sunday, against Real Madrid at the  BernabĂ©u Stadium took his team to the top of the la Liga santander.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cristiano Ronaldo: Champions league top scorer Since 2013

'There is no going back, am leaving Real Madrid' - Ronaldo told his international team-mates on friday

My girlfriend is pregnant- Ronaldo