I’m not an arrogant person – Tboss


Former Big Brother Naija Housemate , Tokunbo Idowu, also known as TBoss, has made it clear, she is not an arrogant person contrary to what everyone may believe.

Tboss, made the claim while reacting to a article by Reuben Abati titled  "BBNaija: Television as madness".  The former presidential aide, ridicucled the size of tboss boobs in the article.

In her chat with the Nation, Tokunbo said found the article very funny, especially the part where the writer likened the size of her breasts to a mango.

“I do not feel I’m an arrogant person. I’m sorry he has that opinion of me. I read the comments."

“My people actually were afraid that I would get emotional and sad about it. But I’m not. I was actually quite amused when I read his comments about the ‘mango’ part. It was actually quite comical.”she said.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cristiano Ronaldo: Champions league top scorer Since 2013

'There is no going back, am leaving Real Madrid' - Ronaldo told his international team-mates on friday

My girlfriend is pregnant- Ronaldo