I'm a gay - Bobrisky


Idris Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky has come out to admits that he's a gay. The popular Nigeria male barbie, posted  'yes I'm a gay' on his IG account.

Bobrisky, who has always maintained that he is not a gay, even challenging those that said he isn't straight to come out with clear facts.

The 25 year-old also stated his achievements in life at his tender age. He said he wants his critics to know that he is succeeding in life.

"Yes I'm gay or straight, how is it u guys problem? I have over 11 visas in my passport, I live in 5 bedrooms duplex alone in Lekki, well furnished.
 U can check my snap for enough videos, not with friends. Haters will say is not my house, that I rented it.
At least I pay rent, I have access to it whenever I want. I drive a 2012 Benz; I also own a Lexus and a Toyota camry. Abeg what other achievements can I have at 25 years and more still coming?.
So continuing hating, na u Sabi. If na my bleach dey pain u, abeg go bleach urs too cos na light skin dey market now."


Recall that Ex President of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan, signed a homosexual prohibition Act. The act prohibit same Sex marriage and has 14 years jail term.

So guys, let's see how this one pants out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cristiano Ronaldo: Champions league top scorer Since 2013

'There is no going back, am leaving Real Madrid' - Ronaldo told his international team-mates on friday

My girlfriend is pregnant- Ronaldo