' I thought it would be easier' -Donald Trumps reflets on his first 100 days in office


President Donald Trump reflected on his first 100 days in office on thursday April 27. The president said he thought the work would be easier.

In his recent interview with Reuters, the President said he misses driving and how he used to feel as if he's in cocoon.

" I loved my previous life. I had so many things going. This is more than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier. I like to drive but I can't drive anymore. '

"You're really into your own little cocoon, because you have such massive protection that you really can't go anywhere," he said. 

When he was asked if he will attend the next White House Correspondents' Dinner in Washington. The president said;
"I would come next year, absolutely," Trump said when asked whether he would attend in the future.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cristiano Ronaldo: Champions league top scorer Since 2013

'There is no going back, am leaving Real Madrid' - Ronaldo told his international team-mates on friday

My girlfriend is pregnant- Ronaldo