I have no hard feelings towards Kemen says Tboss


Former BBNAIJA housemate, Tboss took to her Twitter handle @RealTboss to express herself about her issue with kemen in the Big Brother Naija house.

Recall that kemen was caught fondly tboss, while she was asleep. The act resulted to the disqualification of Kemen from the Big brother house.

She wrote; "Tboss nation aka bossnation let’s put the Kemen issue to rest. I thank you all for standing by me I love you guys, I mean it.
“I forgive Kemen. I have no hard feelings towards him. I don’t have time to be angry with such people in my life.
“What Kemen did to me was no joke. It was serious. Imagine the number of women that get raped. I am like cameras were all over the place.
“Some people are hurting so bad you have to do more than preach a message to them. You have to be a message to them.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cristiano Ronaldo: Champions league top scorer Since 2013

'There is no going back, am leaving Real Madrid' - Ronaldo told his international team-mates on friday

My girlfriend is pregnant- Ronaldo