Drinking Alcohol is the only Regret I have in the BBNaija house - Efe

                                     Efemoney smile

The winner of the just concluded Big Brother Naija show Efe Micheal Ejeba also known as Captain nipple has revealed that his only regret in the Big Brother Naija House was drinking too much of intoxicating liquor according to leadership.ng reports.

In his words " the only regret I have was drinking (Alcohol). I heard my mum is upset with me. So I apologised to her for drinking too much of alcohol  in the BBNaija house".

Efe  showed his gratitude to the people who supported him during his stay in the Big Brother House . "I am so grateful to a lot of people  including the governor of Delta state Mr. Okowa. I heard he threw his weight behind me. I was also told comedian ' I Go Dye' dropped a million naira for my campaign team. When I called him ( I go dye) he ended my call and called me back. We spoke for hours. I am also grateful to Ali Baba, Akpororo and so many celebrities I never met but stood behind me".
I heard my family house in warri can now compared to a tourist center because of the number of people going to congratulate my parents" . He concluded.

Efe won the grand prize of N25,000,000 and a suv in the just concluded most watched show in Nigeria, BBNAIJA.  Based on Logistic, Efe is now a big boy.

Please comment below and Share this post


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cristiano Ronaldo: Champions league top scorer Since 2013

'There is no going back, am leaving Real Madrid' - Ronaldo told his international team-mates on friday

My girlfriend is pregnant- Ronaldo