Bisola speaks on her greatest regret in the Big Brother Naija house


Bisola came second in the just concluded Big Brother Naija show. At a press conference today at Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi Lagos, Bisola was asked to name her greatest regret in the BBNaija house. she said the incident between TBoss and Kemen which led to Kemen disqualification from the big brother Naija show.

In her words, 'when TBoss had issues in the house, I took sides with my friend Kemen which is a very wrong thing to do. I am sincerely sorry and i regret my actions cos if it was me, I would have done the same.'

She was asked that what was her inspiration and she replied by saying 'I was inspired by my mother, daughter and family because i know where i was coming from.'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cristiano Ronaldo: Champions league top scorer Since 2013

'There is no going back, am leaving Real Madrid' - Ronaldo told his international team-mates on friday

My girlfriend is pregnant- Ronaldo