2 Chainz buys house for his 'momma'


American Rapper  2 Chainz took to his IG page to announced that he just bought a house for his Mother. The rapper who is gearing up for his new album ' Pretty girls like trap music' posted a screen shot from a text from his aunt , thanking him for his kindness.

The rapper claimed he also bought a house for his mom in 2012.

He wrote " So I bought my moms a new house today for no reason, well it is a reason, she my momma! I Bought her a house in 2012 before I knew I was gone be one of the best artists out here...,, still!!! I love you mom you deserve it! And my AUNT JUNE sends me thia...#GODISLOVE #prettygirlsliketrapmusic on the way, it's a celebration.



So I bought my moms a new house today for no reason , well it is a reason , she my momma ! I Bought her a house 2012 before I knew I was gone be one of the biggest artists out here ...,,still!!! I love you mom you deserve it ! And my AUNT JUNE sends me this ....🙏🏿#GODISLOVE #prettygirlsliketrapmusic on the way , it's a celebration



  • hairweavekillerSo I bought my moms a new house today for no reason , well it is a reason , she my momma ! I Bought her a house 2012 before I knew I was gone be one of the biggest artists out here ...,,still!!! I love you mom you deserve it ! And my AUNT JUNE sends me this ....🙏🏿#GODISLOVE #prettygirlsliketrapmusic on the way , it's a celebration






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cristiano Ronaldo: Champions league top scorer Since 2013

'There is no going back, am leaving Real Madrid' - Ronaldo told his international team-mates on friday

My girlfriend is pregnant- Ronaldo