President Buhari leaves for treatment in London, hands over to VP


After his meeting with the 80 freed Chibok school girls, President Muhammadu Buhari left the shore of this country for treatment in London Hospital tonight, May 7.

 Femi Adesina, who is the president's spokesman tweeted via his twitter handle that the President leaves for treatment in London tonight and the government will now be controlled by Vice president, Yemi Osinbajo.

Femi Adesina3h
PMB travels tonight for medical follow-up. Length of stay to be determined by London doctors.Govt to function normally under VP.
Reply Retweet Like 

The president official twitter handle also confirmed the departure of the president.

Muhammadu Buhari3h
Replying to @NGRSenate @HouseNGR
I have sent the required letters regarding my trip to and , in line with Section 145(1) of the 1999 Constitution.
Reply Retweet Like 
Muhammadu Buhari3h
Tonight I leave for London, to see my doctors. When I came back in March, I hinted that there might be a need to return soon,for a follow-up
Reply Retweet Like 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cristiano Ronaldo: Champions league top scorer Since 2013

'There is no going back, am leaving Real Madrid' - Ronaldo told his international team-mates on friday

My girlfriend is pregnant- Ronaldo